Me is a well graduated student with 3,9 GPA and my works experience is many, from marketing to some manager jobs. Right now i am seeking a 100k+ salary jobs. I think my skills and capability are quite enough to be assigned for 100k salary jobs. But i am confused about where to find some 100k+ salary jobs. My friends of mine are the same as me who wanted to find 100k+ salary jobs, but he still didn't find it.
One day when i met an online job site that offers 100k salary jobs named TheLadders.com. I was excited and browse around their site, but in the end i was not satisfied with their job listings, because TheLadders only have few jobs available and all of them are far away from my current city. Then i gave up on this site. I searched for more better site than Ladders. And finally came across 100kCrossing! I browse around their site too, and this site is totally different than before, as this site have plenty of job postings and most of them are available in city where i lives. I am happy and then quickly apply for a job there.
About 10 days since i submit the proposal and resume i was hired as Senior Business Development with salary over than 100k !! I am very glad that i know 100kCrossing, now i recommend this site to my friend James who still confused about where to find 100k+ jobs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment